1. The competition is open to people aged 16 and over.
2. Employees of Theatre Teen Reviews (TTR) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the competition.
3. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the competition you must either: - Like our page on Facebook and share the competition post (Make sure your settings are on Public when sharing the post as otherwise we will not be able to see your entry) or - Follow us on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. TTR accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by TTR.
7. The closing date of the competition is 12pm on 21 of April 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen randomly and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by us and will take place on 21 April 2019.
9. The competition is running on Facebook and Twitter and we will only choose one winner from one of the social media platforms as all the valid entries will be put on a spreadsheet and we will pick ONE from there.
10. The winner will receive a VIP Family Ticket to Princess Pop Party at the Grange Theatre in Oldham on Easter Monday (22/04/2019) at 2pm. The VIP Family Ticket admits 4 people (2 adults and 2 children) to watch the show and have access to the VIP Area afterwards and enjoy a meet and greet with the princesses.
11. TTR accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (travel, hotels, food & drinks etc.).
12. The winner will be notified by direct message on 21 April 2019 after 2pm and must provide their name and an email adress. If a winner does not respond to TTR within 4 hours of being notified by TTR, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and TTR shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 4 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and TTR shall be entitled to select another winner. The winner will then be officially announced on our Facebook & Twitter as soon as we choose the winner and they claim the prize by providing us with the needed information.
13. The prize will be available via email and/or at the box office prior to the show.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. TTR retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on TTR's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by TTR and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's name for publicity purposes without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
17. TTR shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your competition entry.
18. TTR accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
19. TTR reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of TTR in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. TTR shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, hostilities, political unrest, riots, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. Promoter: Theatre Teen Reviews.
22. The prize is kindly provided by the Grange Theatre